Strike Property Pty Ltd ACN 656 983 158 recognises the importance of privacy and is committed to safeguarding
the personal information that we hold. This policy describes how we collect, store and manage personal
updated on any changes.
Collecting personal information
We collect personal information for reasons that include:
- communicating with you;
- internal record keeping and administrative purposes;
- enabling us to provide services to you, including by liaising with third party providers such as mortgage
brokers, financiers, legal representatives but only where they are directly involved in your transaction;
- responding to your request for information about our services;
- sending statements and invoices to you;
- collecting payments from you;
- dealing with complaints, consumer guarantee and warranty claims;
- developing, managing, and administering our services;
- for analytics, marketing research and business development, including to operate and improve out
Website, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and
services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you;
- complying with our legal obligations.
This personal information may be obtained from you when you submit the information online via our website, by telephone or by correspondence. We may also collect information from third parties and public sources.
We may collect the following personal information about you:
- your full name, contact details, and address;
- your date of birth;
- information contained on identification documents;
- payment details including credit card information;
- information about your consumer tastes and preferences;
- information about your occupation, income, financial position, and credit history;
- your browser session and geo-location data, device and network information, statistics on page views
and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries and/or browsing behaviour;
- information about your access and use of our Website, including through the use of Internet cookies,
your communications with our Website, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system
you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider;
- additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through your use of our
Website, associated applications, associated social media platforms and/or accounts from which you
permit us to collect information; and
- any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you or a third party;
Using and disclosing your personal information
We may use and disclose personal information for the primary purpose for which it was collected. We may also
use or disclose personal information for reasonably expected secondary purposes which are related to the
primary purpose and in other circumstances authorised by law.
We may also disclose personal information to:
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) legal services providers, mortgage brokers, financiers, IT service providers, data storage,
web-hosting and server providers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers,
marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors and payment systems operators;
- our employees, contractors and/or related entities;
- our existing or potential agents or business partners;
- anyone to whom our business or assets (or any part of them) are, or may (in good faith) be, transferred;
- credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for
services we have provided to you;
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection
with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal
- third parties, including professional, agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information,
products, services or direct marketing to you; and
- third parties to collect and process data, such as Google Analytics.
We may disclose your personal information to the extent that we are required to do so by law or connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings involving us.
Access to your personal information
You may seek access to the personal information we hold about you. We may restrict access where we are
required or permitted to do so by law.
Accuracy, completeness and up-to-date information
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You may contact us to update your personal information or tell us that the personal information we hold
about you is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date.
We will take reasonable steps to protect any personal information that we hold from misuse and loss. We also
take reasonable steps to protect it from unauthorised access, modification and disclosure. When we no longer
require your personal information, we will take reasonable steps to destroy, delete or de-identify it.
How to contact us
If you wish to gain access to your personal information or make a complaint about a breach of your privacy or if
you have any query on how your personal information is collected or used or any other query relating to our
firstname.lastname@example.org Address: PO Box 114, Morningside QLD 4170.
posting an updated version on our website www.strikeproperty.com.au without notice.